ARE YOU A MEMBER OF EPILEPSY QUEENSLAND?
DO YOU NEED TO RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP?
Your support enables us to reach out and help people with epilepsy.
Epilepsy Queensland is Queensland’s voice for epilepsy!
Epilepsy Queensland was set up in 1969, and since then we’ve changed dramatically, but our aim is still the same – to improve the quality of life of people with epilepsy through advocacy, research, support and information. Our services and programs assist children, teens, adults, families, carers plus health, education and disability workers.
Education is our strongest weapon and Epilepsy Queensland needs your help!
JOIN US TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE AND
HELP BRING EPILEPSY OUT OF THE SHADOWS.......
Become a member today!
Our members give us a powerful voice – one which is listened to, with increased respect by the government, medical organisations and service providers. We invite you to look at all the benefits of Epilepsy Queensland membership and then activate your membership today!
Who can join?
Anyone with an interest in epilepsy can join! You may have epilepsy yourself, or have a family member, friend or someone at your workplace with epilepsy and want more information and support. We are here to help.
What are the benefits?
- Free copies of Epilepsy Queensland's 'The Flame’
- Member's children can join the Little Poss Club and receive great additional benefits including birthday cards and newsletters
- Discounts on publications
- Discounts to attend special events, some training events and Epilepsy Queensland's annual seminar
- Free registration to Epilepsy Queensland's inhouse workshops for concession, individual, and family memberships
- The opportunity to help yourself and others with epilepsy in Queensland
- Invitation to attend our Annual General Meeting and Awards Ceremony
Please CLICK HERE to download the Membership Application and Renewal Form