The PELICAN Study is open in Queensland!
The PELICAN study has been running in NSW since August 2016 and is now open in Queensland. The PELICAN study would like to interview the parents or guardians of children with epilepsy aged 0– 16 years, based in New South Wales or Queensland, who are currently using, have previously used, or have never used cannabis products to treat their child’s epilepsy. All interviews are strictly confidential and can be conducted in your home by our trained researchers, or at our research centres.
For more information visit their website.
Email lambert-QLD.firstname.lastname@example.org or 07 3069 7014 for more information or to register your interest.
Read 30 minutes with ... Ruth Blackburn from "the flame" magazine for more information on the PELICAN Study.
New clinical trial for the treatment of Epilepsy
- Do you have confirmed diagnosis of partial onset seizures (a type of epilepsy) for 5 or more years?
- Do you have 3 or more observable seizures per month?
- Are you between 18-70 years of age?
- Do you take 1 or up to 3 epilepsy medications?
- Not using illicit drugs including marijuana?