Careers at Epilepsy Queensland
Over the last 8 months we have embarked on a change journey to ensure our organisation is current and relevant to meet the needs of our community for the next 50 years. The large major step in this process is to align our organisational structure to our new vision and impact and make sure we have the skills, knowledge and experience to delivery on it. These new roles will do just that and we are excited about this part of our journey to serve our community better.
Finance & Organisational Support Officer
To be fully #transparent this is a heavy transactional role. With approximately 50% spent on financial transactions and reconciliations and 50% on broader administration / organisational support needs you will form part of a team the bring us all together.
Initially offered on the part-time basis with room to grow over time, success in this role looks like:
- Our finance and client data is accurate and available in real-time to facilitate good decision making
- Our customers are treated like guests – no matter the mode of communication
- Our members report high levels of satisfaction with the membership process
- All transactional activity across the organisation is optimized and efficient and automated were possible and managed through exception.
- Shifts in priority are handled with ease as determined by the needs of the organisation at any one time.
- Contribution to the organisation is valued by all staff and the team is cohesive, united and brave
As a small and efficient team we are always on the look out for #agile people to make a difference in our customers world. You will have some good financial transaction experience – processing accounts, reconciling and allocating payments, as well as well rounded administration skills to support the entire organisation. If you’ve had some experience in Salesforce or a similar platforms you will be one step ahead of the rest. Hopefully it goes without saying, but a can-do attitude will get you all of the brownie points.
Social Media & MARCOM Coordindator
To be fully #transparent this is a heavy doing role. You will primarily be focussed on generating engaging content for a successful social media community, whilst working with the rest of the team to bring to life our marketing and communications needs.
Initially offered on part-time basis 3-4 days per week with room to grow over time, success in this role looks like:
- Our brand is modern, relevant and trusted as the single source of information and support for people with epilepsy in Queensland.
- Our audience is informed, engaged, excited and growing.
- Awareness and Fundraising campaigns are supported by integrated digital communications and social media content that attracts and retains supporters.
- We have an inspirational suite of digital marketing content including, website, social media, blogs, EDM’s and videos.
- We have clear insight into our digital and online presence and understand what, when and how our audience wants to hear from us.
- The stories of the epilepsy community are being told and being heard.
- The community is driven to participate in fundraising and community awareness activities.
- Contribution to the organisation is valued by all staff and the team is cohesive, united and brave.
As a small and efficient team, we are always on the look out for #agile people to make a difference in our customer’s world. You will be digitally savvy, a good visual eye with graphic design skills, know more about social media and what will be the next tiktok before your boss does and are looking for the opportunity to put all of this to good use – changing peoples lives.
Apply without delay – your CV and a 2 page maximum summary of your skills, knowledge and experience with us get an idea of your fit for the role.