Mission, goals & values
Epilepsy Queensland’s mission is to optimise life for people living with epilepsy and bring epilepsy out of the shadows.
- to create a supportive environment for people with epilepsy and their families
- to empower people with epilepsy and their families
- to contribute to the scientific understanding of epilepsy through research, education and its application
- to ensure health, welfare and other services respond appropriately to the needs of people with epilepsy and their families
- to ensure appropriate policies for people with epilepsy are included in public policies in all sectors
- to ensure the long-term sustainability of Epilepsy Queensland Inc
We respect and care about those impacted by epilepsy.
We are accountable for our actions, passionate, and person-centred in our approach.
We value collaboration, are agile, and ensure integrity in all that we do.