Each year, at our Annual General Meeting, we get very excited about celebrating the generosity of many important people who support us at Epilepsy Queensland. They give of their time, resources and often their money, and our Annual Awards event is a way we can acknowledge those generous people and organisations whose efforts are quite significant.
Some of you deal with epilepsy on a personal level, some of you work in the wider community, and some of you make a special effort to understand and support people with epilepsy. These awards are all about you!
2019 Award Winners
- Youth Award - Jack Dalton
- Role model Award – Billy Dyer
- John Wellings Memorial Education Award – St Gerard Majella Primary
- Fair Go Award – Rackley Swim School and Haymans Electrical
- Pam Wellings Memorial Award – Sandi Unnasch
- Carers Award – Laura Rowswell
- Disability Award – Flexi Queensland
- Corporate Partnerships Award – Lendlease
- Health Award – Dr Ubaid Shah
- Doris Kemp Award – Shannon Bullen and Krystina Wallis
- Marella Jenkins Award – Simon Watt