and raise funds for
Create your own event/challenge by hosting an morning tea, give up something you love, learn something new, get active, face a fear, be creative - the ideas are endless and the choice is yours!
Join a challenge activity with events right across Queensland for all ages, skills and fitness levels. Get serious or have some fun in a crazy costume, wear purple or don your best retro exercise gear.
Help us reduce the stigma of living with epilepsy by sharing your own story, or create your challenge in honour of a family member or friend with epilepsy.
Don't forget there are two important steps to make your challenge count:
1. Register for your event
2. Create your own fundraising page choosing Epilepsy Queensland as your charity
Click the event buttons for more information and to get started.
- Set yourself a challenge or host an event
- Create your very own HERO online fundraising page at everydayhero.com.au or gofundraise.com.au and choose Epilepsy Queensland as your charity.
- Set a target to raise valuable funds to support people living with epilepsy.
- Encourage your friends, family and colleagues and ask them to support you in your challenge/event.
- Step up for Epilepsy and enjoy your event!
- Bring Epilepsy out of the shadows
Across Queensland there are many active events you can participate in while fundraising for Epilepsy Queensland, and we'll be there to support you all the way with your very own fundraising coach!
Simply register for your chosen event below and create your HERO online fundraising page at everydayhero.com.au or gofundraise.com.au Don't forget to choose Epilepsy Queensland as your charity and help to bring Epilepsy out of the shadows.
- parkrun - There are over 80 FREE parkruns every weekend across Queensland
- Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon Townsville - 26 May
- Rotary Fun Run, Seventeen Mile Rocks - 26 May
- 7 Rocky River Run - 30 June, Run for epilepsy
- Mackay Marina Run - 2 June
- Cairns Airport Adventure Festival Events - 5-9 June
- Gold Coast 100 - 9 June
- Great Whitehaven Beach Run - 23 June
- Gold Coast Marathon - 6-7 July, Run for epilepsy
- Tailwind Nutrition 3 Marathons in 3 Days, Kuranda - 14-16 July
- Somerset Rail Trail Fun Run - 14 July
- Velothon Sunshine Coast - 19-21 July
- Jetty 2 Jetty Fun Run, Woody Point - 21 July
- Sanctuary Cove 4Ball Challenge - 15-20 July
- Stadium Stomp Gabba - 28 July, Do it for epilepsy
- Ipswich Park2Park Half Marathon & Family Challenge - 28 July
- Yeppoon Triathlon Festival - 20-21 July
- McDonald's Townsville Running Festival - 4 August
- Brisbane Marathon Festival - 5 August Run for epilepsy
- 7 Sunshine Coast Marathon & Community Running Festival - 2-4 August, Run for epilepsy
- Cane2Coral Fun Run Walk, Bundaberg - 4 August
- Kuranda to Port Ultra Trail Race & Relay - 25 August
- Bridge to Brisbane - 25 August, Run for epilepsy
- Run the Great Whitsunday Trail - 15 September
- Griffith Sport Toohey Trail Run - 13 October
- BMW Ride for Life Challenge - 27 October
- Noosa Triathalon and Multisport Festival - 3 November
- Hamilton Island Triathlon - 23 November
- Whitehaven Beach Ocean Swim - 24 November