How You Can Help!
Epilepsy Queensland Inc (EQI) faces an ongoing challenge to raise sufficient funds to help the increasing number of people who contact us for information and support each day. As Government funding decreases, our need to rely on support from the community unfortunately increases.
There are many ways you (your family, friends and/or workplace/school) can help. By sharing your knowledge/contacts, giving your time, energy and/or money you will make a difference to the lives of children and adults living with epilepsy!
Click on the links below to find out more…
- Make a tax deductible donation directly to EQI or via your Workplace
- Give a gift in memory or honour of a loved one
- Donate a prize (goods, gift voucher or service)
- Become a Corporate Partner, Member or Volunteer
- Leave a gift in your Will
- Attend, host or nominate EQI as the beneficiary of an event
- Raise funds whilst participating in a Challenge Event, walking, running, bike ride event or for a special occasion
- Buy and/or sell raffle tickets or merchandise
- Join our Social Networks
- Share your Story
For more information about how you can get involved please contact our Fundraising Team by phoning 07 3435 5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org