Become a member
Connect with others and be part a powerful voice for epilepsy in Queensland. As a valued member you’re also able to access a suite of programs and products.
Membership benefits include:
- Complimentary access to our monthly “Understanding epilepsy” and “Administration of Midazolam” training sessions in person at Woolloongabba or via web conferencing platform Zoom
- Discounted tickets to Queensland Epilepsy Symposium with world-class speakers
- Quarterly "Flame" magazine, full of informative and cutting edge stories
- Invitations to our events including our Annual General Meeting, Awards Night, celebration, special events and support groups
- Discounts on publications and books
- Membership to the Little Poss Club for children
- Workplace training discount to Seizure First Aid workshops
To become a valued member of Epilepsy Queensland, please complete either of the forms below.