Partner with us
Epilepsy Queensland seeks the support of corporate Australia. These businesses are committed to social impact and are integral to making a difference to people living with epilepsy. Our team is committed to building strategic corporate partnerships and developing new skills in your team. Business and industry are at the heart of sustainable solutions that ensure self-reliance and independence for people living with epilepsy.
We encourage you to support our Queensland wide work, including individual programs, community campaigns, business and place-based programs.
We provide workplace giving programs, matched giving programs and corporate volunteering opportunities.
For further information please call 07 3435 5000.
How can you become a valued partner of Epilepsy Queensland Inc?
- Provide a grant or donation
- Organise an event for which we are the beneficiary
- Sponsor an event or program
- Cause-related marketing
- Workplace giving
- Matched giving programs
- Attend an event
Offer in-kind support:
- Provide advertising space in your publications, website and digital media
- Donate products or services
- Provide point of sale fundraising
- Host a fundraising event
- Nominate Epilepsy Queensland as the beneficiary of a team event, such as the Bridge to Brisbane Fun Run
- Encourage your staff to volunteer for Epilepsy Queensland – perhaps even staff volunteering days.
We sincerely appreciate the financial and in-kind support from the following organisations:
- Terri Butler MP
Major events for which we are a named beneficiary:
- Schneider Electric Samuel Milne Memorial Golf Day
- Lendlease Golf Day
- Toowoomba Epilepsy Charity Golf Day
- Moggill Mt Crosby Lions Ipswich 100