Do you have some time to offer or maybe a particular skill you would like to share? Why not consider registering as an Epilepsy Queensland volunteer?
Like all not-for-profit organisations, Epilepsy Queensland depends heavily on community generosity and volunteer participation for its success. Epilepsy Queensland’s volunteers are engaged for special events, on a regular basis to help us with daily activities, or for short periods of time.
Benefits of volunteering
Volunteering provides opportunities to:
- Meet people and make new friends
- Share skills and experience
- Learn new skills and gain valuable work experience
- Build self-confidence
- Feel appreciated and needed
No matter how you can help or what job you do, your contribution makes a difference to people living with epilepsy.
How you can help
- Assisting with clerical, administrative and general office tasks
- Providing support to people affected by epilepsy
- Assisting with fundraising activities such as selling merchandise
- Co-ordinating or participating in events in your local community
- Assisting with special and/or annual events such as Purple Day and Little Poss Appeal
Register to become a volunteer
To register your interest in joining Epilepsy Queensland’s team of volunteers or for more information about the type of opportunities on offer, please phone 07 3435 5000 (1300 852 853 outside Brisbane) or email email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can complete either form below.