07 3435 5000  or

1300 852 853 (Regional Qld)

9am - 4pm (Mon-Fri)

Participating at School

Will your child be participating in any school based or personal swimming programs, hydrotherapy, horse riding, sailing or school camps? If yes, you may need a letter from your doctor giving your child permission to participate in one or all of these activities.

All schools now request these letters before the child is allowed to participate, and they do not always give you a lot of notice. Considering how difficult it can be to get an appointment with your doctor, it is advisable that you have all the required letters written in one go prior to the start of the new school year. Most schools require a new letter each year.

For more information or help with any of the above please contact us.

Please CLICK HERE to download the fact sheet.