Epilepsy Queensland is grateful to government, corporate and community organisations who share our commitment to improving the lives of people living with epilepsy.
Longstanding partners that have played an integral role in supporting Epilepsy Queensland include:
How can you become a valued partner of Epilepsy Queensland Inc?
Offer financial support:
- Provide a grant or donation
- Organise an event for which we are the beneficiary
- Sponsor an event or program
- Cause related marketing
- Workplace giving
- Matched giving programs
- Attend an event
Offer in-kind support
- Provide advertising space in your publications, website and digital media
- Donate products or services
- Provide point of sale fundraising
- Host a fundraising event
- Nominate Epilepsy Queensland as the beneficiary of a team event, such as the Bridge to Brisbane Fun Run
- Encourage your staff to volunteer for Epilepsy Queensland – perhaps even staff volunteering days.
If you would like to discuss how you can become involved in a mutually beneficial association, please contact Leigh Gilbert on 07 3435 5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We sincerely appreciate the financial and in-kind support from the following organisations:
Symposium 2017 partners:
- Metro South Health - Princess Alexandra Hospital
- Terri Butler MP
Major events for which we are a named beneficiary:
- Lendlease Golf Day
- Moggill Mt Crosby Lions Ipswich 100
- NAB Australia Bank