- Hold a free (purple) dress day, bake sale or crazy hair day and donate the proceeds to Epilepsy Queensland
- Buy or sell Purple Day merchandise including ribbons, wristbands, keyrings, badges and plush animals
- Lots of great information is available to download below
Schools and Early Learning Centres can register online here and receive free stickers for their Purple Day free dress day/fundraising activities for Epilepsy Queensland.
Great resources are available to download to help increase awareness and raise much needed funds.
- School/ELC Information Go Purple
- School/ELC Registration Form
- School/ELC Online Registration Form
- Merchandise Order Form
- EQI Bunny Colouring Sheet
- Early Childhood Learning Resource Pack
- Primary School Resource Pack
- Purple Day Powerpoint (Primary Schools)
- Purple Day Powerpoint (Secondary Schools)
- Purple Day Assembly Notes
Having trouble downloading these files? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll email them to you.
For more information and to discuss how your School or Early Learning Centre can get involved with Purple Day please contact our Fundraising Team on 07 3435 5000 or email email@example.com.
St Josephs Catholic Primary Gayndah supporting Purple Day 2017