We would like to offer you the opportunity to support Epilepsy Queensland in return for a positive and rewarding corporate social responsibility experience.
You can help by providing funding and/or in-kind support to enable us increase our Purple Day awareness promotions (including our annual Purple Day Celebrations Event) and ultimately reach and change the lives of those living with epilepsy.
Your staff can also get involved!
Please register your interest by contacting us here.
Epilepsy Queensland will proudly acknowledge your valued support and, dependent on the level of support, will be able to offer some (if not all) of the benefits listed below. We are happy to tailor a proposal package to suit your requirements.
- Your company receives community goodwill and exposure
- Logo placement and acknowledgement on Epilepsy Queensland’s website (approx. 60,000 visitors annually)
- Editorial, advertising and acknowledgement in Epilepsy Queensland’s quarterly magazine “the flame” – distributed to approx. 2,000 members, schools, medical professionals, Members of Parliament, government agencies, businesses, and people/families with epilepsy
- Acknowledgement, editorial and advertising opportunities in our electronic newsletters (circulation approx. 4,000)
- Social media opportunities
- Inclusion in Epilepsy Queensland’s Annual Report
- Signage at our Purple Day Celebrations event and inclusion of information in gift bags
- Certificate of Appreciation – personally signed by our Patron Wally Lewis
- Photograph with Wally Lewis and potential media opportunities
- Invitation to attend Epilepsy Queensland events including our AGM and annual awards ceremony.
According to the World Health Organisation, it is doubtful there is any other medical condition so universally neglected, due to a combination of social stigma, low profile and lack of resources.
Only with YOUR support are we able to help bring epilepsy out of the shadows and optimise life for people living with epilepsy.
We would truly value your support and look forward to the opportunity to discuss further a mutually beneficial association.
Thank you to our Purple Day supporters: