Become a Volunteer
We invite you to join us!
Do you have some time to offer or maybe a particular skill you would like to share? Why not consider registering as an Epilepsy Queensland volunteer.
Like all not-for-profit organisations, Epilepsy Queensland depends heavily on community generosity and volunteer participation for its success. We welcome volunteers from all backgrounds and recognise the valuable skills and abilities which they bring with them.
Epilepsy Queensland’s volunteers are engaged for special events, on a regular basis to help us with daily activities or for short periods of time.
Volunteering provides opportunities to:
- Meet people and make new friends
- Share skills and experience
- Learn new skills and gain valuable work experience
- Build self-confidence
- Feel appreciated and needed. No matter how you can help or what job you do, your contribution makes a difference to the life of a person with epilepsy.
There are many ways in which you can help:
- Assisting with clerical, administrative and general office tasks
- Providing support to people affected by epilepsy
- Assisting with a variety of fundraising activities which may include special events, annual events such as Purple Day and the Little Poss Appeal, selling merchandise or coordinating/participating in events in your local community
- Assisting with fundraising and/or the promotion of Epilepsy Queensland at special events
- Cataloguing books and providing general admin assistance in our library.
REGISTER TO BECOME A VOLUNTEER
To register your interest in joining Epilepsy Queensland’s team of volunteers or for more information about the type of opportunities on offer, please phone 07 3435 5000 (1300 852 853 outside Brisbane) or email email@example.com.
Download our volunteer form